Tuesday, February 7, 2012

February Goals

Okay its about time I set up my February goals as it is a week in. I am going to work out this month at least 5 days a week. I want to, I have to, it is a part of overall good health. I know that, why do I lie to myself and make excuses. Who knows....
Tracking - one of my Weight Watchers Tools - I am tracking - not only my food, but my emotions, my arguments with food. I have to get back to what works for me. Embrace a life style that makes me happy and healthy.

I love my nook - but one of my goals for Feb is to spend more time reading than playing games. I can't believe how easy it is for me to get involved in some random computer game.

File my taxes

Cross stitch - switch all the game playing time with cross stitch - work towards my Heaven and Earth goals, but it doesn't need to be the only designer.

Print out my movie list -- movies since I was born who have one the Oscar for best picture or at least been nominated.

I also have to find a new hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas.