Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Million Dollar Baby Movie Review

Million Dollar Baby
So this was a re-watch.  I have seen this before, and I love this movie.  I love Clint Eastwood and Morgan Freeman.  I love this story. It inspires me to take more chances, define who I am, what I want, and am I really working towards those things, do I even know who I am?  Have I ever had any dream and put so much time and energy towards it, to make it come true, or do I spend all my time wishing on a star.... If you haven't watched this movie, do.  Hilary Swank was amazing and I think her prep for this movie had to be crazy.

Positive Encouragement Most of our obstacles would melt away if, instead of cowering before them, we should make up our minds to walk boldly through them. - Orison Sweet Marden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas.