Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Last Wednesday of Month Ornament

This is my February Ornament Finish.  It is from Stoney Creek - Season of Joy Book.  I am going to try very hard in the Month of March to find a design that is not Christmas Green and Christmas Red.  We are a Candy Cane, Peppermint family, so this will work great on the tree.  Fingers crossed I will get it "tree ready" before 12/25/2013.  I joined the Ornament SAL over at Stitching Lotus, take a peak at her blog to see all wonderful ornaments stitched this month.

Christmas Stitching is so much fun.

10 comments:

  1. I love this! It will make a great addition to your tree this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really cute Christmas ornament with the peppermints and candy canes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I totally understand about wanting to avoid green an red though. I think I'll be joining you on that quest in March.

    Congrats on a perfect ornie... even if it is green and red.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good enough to eat. Cute ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it...haven't seen that before, and it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet. I'm sure it will look lovely on your tree.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Your little candy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas.