Friday, May 25, 2012

A Finish.... So Happy

True Love II
I am so happy - I have had so little time to stitch this month, but I decided I was going to finish something and SO HAPPY I DID. 

I will be working next week on Fancy Dancing - I am babysitting this weekend, and I am at a spot where I can stitch big areas of all the same color for the background and this will be great for me not to lose my place.  Also the HAED SAL for this week is America, so I can join in there with this one.


Also I will be working on the above Non HAED. Sue Hillis Designs. I am dividing my time each week (or at least trying to, between my HAED's and my nons).  As this also has big blocks of the same color, it will work out perfect while watching those little ones. 

Memorial Day Monday - I always think about my dad, WWII vet at this time.  He was the perfect dad, and was stolen away from me at a time when I needed him the most.... 

Baseball tonight - local team, Triple A.  with a good friend, who doesn't undertand a thing about Baseball.  But it will be a great time.  I am so in a Baseball frame of mind.

Also Game of Thrones - finished Book 1 of Ice and Fire and I am totally hooked on this story.  I have read so many great books this year.  I stopped myself from downloading Book 2 for a week, because while I was reading book 1 I DID NOTHING ELSE....  So I have just started book 2 and Clash of Kings - I so so love my Nook...  For sure now, I am going to watch the HBO Season 1 as I have read the book...  There truely is SO MANY BOOKS, SO LITTLE TIME.  I have more books on my list to read, then I have charts on my DO NEXT cross stitch list.. 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing True Love, it looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Liesbeth... It was a Happy Dance for Sure

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas.