Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Cross Stitch Update

This upcoming week, I will be joining the HAED themed SAL which is "Nautical".  This is last years Freebie SK SAL Treasures, I have almost finished pg 2 - my end of year goal is to finish pg3.  We will see, this is so difficult for me to see, it is on 25 ct 1 x1 full - but I have to use my mag glass, and it is just a pain, and takes me so much longer to stitch.  Also it is a adjustment with the tension, as the fabric is an evenweave, and it is not the same as stitching on aida or hardanger, HOWEVER with that being said, I just love her, and she already has the spot picked out for her completed work, so I really should finish this one.  You know I have a thing for Mermaids......


Last Week End As of 4/26/2012.  I have almost finished page 2 - next time, I am sure.  My goal for this year is to finish page and page 3. This is the most stitches I have ever put into one project.  Even the ones I have completed, I am sure had less stitches. 

Fancy Dancing HAED, Artist Teri Rosario.  18 ct aida 2 over 1 x's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas.