Tuesday, January 19, 2016

20160119 Painting With A Twist and 1st Finish 2016

Kim and me - Wicked Willow
My Finished Painting

So this is a picture of my Painting with a Twist Event.  There was 16 of us in our group, celebrating my nieces birthday.  I have two pictures - my completed picture to the left and above a picture of my friend - who won 2nd prize for her painted on mustache - and myself (right).


Below you will see my Final Winterlogy - all done - My first finish of 2016 and yes it is sideways - this must be a camera setting and have something to do with the original picture - I will continue to try to figure out what's up with that. Below this picture is my update for Woodland Sampler - Started in 2013, and is my WIP for the month of January 2016.  I did a little knitting over the weekend, dealt with a broken furnace and a serious snow fall.  Monday we had a holiday Martin Luther King day - which was great, and I cleaned up my craft room, and I found 4 more unfinished projects.  Do I make every effort this year to finish these WIPs?  We will see what the days bring.


1st Final 2016   

This is sideways too.  I really am happy with my progress on this one.

I actually spent time working on my Small for the Small Sal 2016  But no pictures of it yet.

Stay true to you...



3 comments:

  1. Wow this looks fabulous fun, love your stitching too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to say well done on your first finish x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great first finish for 2016. And a very sweet one, I love Bent Creek.
    I think it's a great idea to have a WIP for the whole month and to stitch on it whenever time allows.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas.