I have finally, now that January is about half way through took some pictures of my December 2013, 2014 stitching.
I have taken time to re-organize and divided my projects into three groups. 1. The WIPS I will never finish, and have to desire to anyway. The time to stitch that project is long passed.
2. The WIPS from way back, I really do want to finish - even though my stitching preferences have changed, I still want to complete those projects as it does have a special place in my heart.
3. The WIPS I have started not so long ago - because those I still have the urge to complete.
I do have three stick fast goals for 2014.
1. Work on Bothy Threads Cut Thru Garden Shed on Mondays.
2. Try to complete (and finish to hang somewhere) 12 smalls.
3. To finish my Lizzie Kate Snow Guys and Belles.
The Monday SAL latest picture is here. I pulled that out and worked a bit last night. The changes may seem minor but it was a wonderful feeling to pick this up again. I double checked over at Deb's blog to make sure it was continuing in 2014 and it is!!!!!! I am not joining any new SALs until I finish my Snow Guys and Belles.
|Cut Through Garden Shed - Monday SAL Latest Update|
|2013 Crazy Cross Stitch Challenge Current WIP|
|The next picture is My Coffee Shop's Lateste update. |
|Very Old WIP - Selected to finish in 2014|
|Precious Moments - Very Old WIP - Started 1990 Maybe - Selected to Finish in 2014.|
I am seriously going to try to limit my "New Starts" to my Smalls - ornaments - unless I finish a larger project. Only because that is what is GOOD for Me.
Hope to blog more, read more blogs and stitch more in the upcoming months...