Wednesday, November 7, 2012

2013 The Year of the SALS

Another one for me.... Thanks to Melissa. St. John's Stitcher, I have joined yet another SAL for 2013.

Country Cottage Needleworks, Santa's Village series.
I had already signed up for Beach Cottages Stitchers, Autoship for this series, so it just seemed the thing to do.

 Never fear, I have calculated the approximate stitches for each design, divided by 52, to get the number of x's I must cross each week, to see if I will have enough time to complete all these SALs, and finish all the WIPS I wanted to finish in 2012, and all the other new starts I have planned on for 2013.

Well not exactly. 
But Snow People and Christmas are two of my favorite things to stitch, and The Crazy Crosssitch 2013 Challenge(15 starts in 15 days, see special blog page for my list of projects) will keep me on track.

I enjoy the journey more than the destination.  I would rather drive than fly, because there are so many things to see along the way. 

That's it.  That's the absolute last 2013 Challenge for me... Well for right this moment.

4 comments:

  1. SALs are sooo tempting sometimes!! There is one of the Dressmaker's Daughter I'd love to join but sadly have already to many WIPs & UFOs... Trying hard to resist!!! Good luck with all your new projects, Mii x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at that one but have decided against it for now. I really want to finish Blair's dragon and I do have 4 new starts scheduled for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if I should join SALs sometime -- perhaps they'd kick my bum into gear with stitching! I'm afraid I'd get too distracted by everything else out there, though...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas.