Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Heaven and Earth SAL Update

Yes I know, this is sideways, but I can't figure out why when I look at it on the computer it is the  correct way.  This is for the week ending - The after picture - you can't really tell but I did do a lot.  This is Heaven and Earth Designs, Jessica Galbrath, SK Silvery Moon (this is one of Jessica's retired works)

This is for the week beginning March 2, 2012.  This is the Freebie SK SAL Forbidden Doorway by Meredith Dillman

This is a fun project - and it may or may not be a good week for stitching.  It could be good because I am on vacation, it could be bad because it is the week of the Big East Mens Basketball Tournament (I attend quite frequently, go SU) and there will be so much basketball to watch - and I should spend this week doing a little home improvement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas.