Thursday, February 9, 2012

NCAA Men's Basketball

Hats off to S.U. Men's basketball - Georgetown was not an easy win, but as we all know if we watch the game an historic one.  I go so back and forth with the Big East - ACC thing.  Don't know sure where I am on this one.  But the one thing I do know, I would much rather listen to Bobby Knight - I think he is a great announcer - then Dickie V.   Luck for me last night, I could watch the Duke/North Carolina game on the ACC channel and not ESPN so I did not have to watch it without the sound.

How quickly the season goes, the Big East Tournament is right around the corner, and I don't think I will be going this year.  Seems like everyone is bringing a guy, and that doesn't seem to work for me right now.  I will miss being in the Garden this year, there is nothing better - Missing my MSG network for realLets Go Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas.