Friday, September 23, 2016

Solo September -- FINISH




A Big Shout Out to Justine and Solo September  I have finished my project.  Started January 2013 in an Ultimate Crazy Cross Stitch Challenge.

This is the first project I have actually added all the beads.  There are 44 little red beads on the trees, 11 beads on the large stars and 2 black beads for eyes.  Now I know this may not seem to a lot of beads, because so many of you amazing stitchers add hundreds of beads, but this was my real first attempt and I am so proud of me.

So excited I was able to Finish this - I know this is a direct result of my commitment to Justine's Solo September (link above). 

I have also finished this with left over September Stitching Time - I am going to try to stitch up a couple little things before October 1.   

18 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Congrats on finishing you Solo Sept. project and doing so well with the beads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I'm glad Solo September helped you to finish this beautiful project. I hope you'll have it out on display this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finishing your first projects with beads! They do add nice sparkle and depth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on a great finish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for a finish, and beautiful one. I find beads fiddly, but I love the depth they add, so am getting better. You did a great job with them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the beautiful finish.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is really cool, Melinda. Congratulations on finishing your Solo piece. And on your first attempt on beading which worked so perfectly well. It's such a beautiful piece.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on finishing this lovely design.
    It will look fantastic for this year festivities :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done on getting this piece finished and for tackling all that beading. It looks fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the Happy Dance and Yay to Justine for the SAL inspiration too.
    I love beading and hopefully you will too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on finishing the challenge, it's a wonderful piece!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great finish--congratulations!! I am not one who is into beading so I admire your patience and persistence in sewing on each one :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning finish :o) Well done!
    Love the beading - adds a lovely finish to the design
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the finish. This is a lovely design and the beads make so much difference.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful, congrats on finishing and well done on putting the beads on xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on your finish!! It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas.