Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Reflections Two

So my daughters (the youngest two, at the moment, attending College)  shared this link on their facebook pages today.  So I watched it first thing this morning - number of views were a little over 20,000.  I just went there to get the link to share on my blog - because my goodness it touched me - and now the number of views has grown to over 100,000 - seriously.  How Bad do you want Success

As I posted last week, I am struggling with my weight and fitness programs - wow did this hit home for me.  I was motivated for real and thought about how often I lay out the excuses, upon excuses.  And I do have a new Hook - This is Eric Thomas and I had never known of him until this morning, but listening to this 5 minute talk was so MOTIVATING TO ME...It was a great way to start my day, and I do have to question - do I want to be healthy as bad as I want to breathe? 


Gotta think, I do.  Lucky for me, I read it after I had been at the gym, and had a healthy breakfast.  So I was already feeling empowered. 

2 comments:

  1. Motivation is tough but it's so much easier when you have a strong support network and people who believe in you. For what it's worth, I believe in you and I know you can do it! I'm not in a place where I can watch the video right now, but I'll bookmark it for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Thank you - I am taking baby steps but I am recognizing when I am "excuse making" and I will be honest with myself. I WILL. Thanks for your support.

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas.