Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday Morning

So here it is the last Sunday in March and it is rainy and dark.  Sort of the mood, with SU losing I need something to cheer me up.  I am going to spend this morning stitching on my HAED SAL, Fairy Foal Hatching (Themed weekend Spring) watching this weeks General Hospital (American Soap Opera) on Hulu.com.  Plans for this afternoon - take my granddaughter to see Hunger Games for her birthday.  Will let you know how that all goes this evening.

Love you 'Cuse - been a fan for 40 years, and you guys have to be one of my top 3 teams. 

Love you HAED.  No beads, no fractional stitches, no backstitching.

Love you Sunday mornings, my alone time, my faith, my needle, its an amazing thing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas.