Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Heaven and Earth Designs Update

So there is a St Patricks Day Sale - from now until 3/19.  25% off.  So of course I will be purchasing some items.  Now I have sent in a request today for two minis both Dona Gelsinger Golden Gate and Sugar and Spice.  I have wanted these two charts forever, and after purchasing some very large charts, I know I will never do, I decided I had to cut down my purchases also.  I own over 200 charts, and that is ridiculous, when you think I still have dones of my other favorites - Stoney Creek, for one - Mirabilia for another - and Sue Hillis and Bobbie G.  Just to name a few, I often do need a break from Heaven and Earth, and there are several WIPs I have from others.  I will try to get some pictures on line the next rainy Saturday. 

Anyway back to sale - I know for sure I will be purchasing the new Odin I spoke of yesterday and Party on Island  Not quite sure of my third purchase, but I am thinking it will be a new mini and as much as I want Ariadne, this must just have to wait until my birthday.  We will see - of course I will let you know on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas.