Monday, March 19, 2012

And the Sale has been Extended

And Vanity is now a Mini  - which means, I will purchase that before the end of the sale.  And that is the truth.  I  have the full size and I will never do it - I have to have this mini.  When am I ever going to stop saying I have to have.


Also - Fitness News
I tried on my Fat Pants today and they are tight- I have a doctors appt on Wednesday and I afraid to step on the scale.  How can a Weight Watchers Life Time Member, former leader, do this - get so off track to gain I bet no less than 15 pounds above goal - from Thanksgiving to now.  I am so sad, very upset, with me because I am starting to think I will never learn.

Someone knock me over the head.  Gotta get back on track.


Family News
Heather and Brittney back from New Orleans - have not talked with them yet - Theresa back from Jamacia and after spending a week with Huntleys people, she has learned so much.  And I know she has a much better appreciation of Huntley, his culture, the way his family continues to live, and how her life growing up was nothing compared to Huntley's and how blessed she is to be an American. 

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling...it seems everytime HAED has a sale, I can resist...until they extend it!
    We all get off track sometimes, especially in terms of weight loss, (trust me, I am working on dropping a few pounds, and it is a battle!) I am sure you will be successful in meeting your goals, one step at a time.

    /hugs,
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your encouragement - I do have to focus better on what I really want, not what I want right now. I will be happy if I can just have one cookie, and not half a bag. I am going to purchase charts tomorrow, my two minis are ready, so if I limit myself to those two, I will stay within my budget..... Thanks again for your encouraging words

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas.