Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Designing a Blog

I did not realize when I started this, I would have so many choices and I would make so many changes.  I have thought about - do I want a blog for my sports, one for family and one for cross stitch - etc, but I think I would like to try to put them all together, my weight loss journey and eating right with exercise, my favorite hobby cross stitch - or even other crafty things, my passion for sports - and my love of family.  So as of right now today - we are going to try to do this with different pages.  I may put my movies, books, tv etc on its own page also - we will see how it goes.

This was just a little post - going to meet my Daughter at the gym in a few, so will close for now.  More later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas.