Tuesday, December 1, 2015

It's December...

I have an addiction to Hersey Kisses.  It's sad but true.  I actually have some tattoos and one of them is Hersey Kisses.  Yes... Clearly I have issues.  HOWEVER, the point of this post is - at my last visit to Target I discovered these very cute Kisses wrapped in Santa Hats.  I had to have them, and I had to create this little candy jar to put them in.  So here it is My Brand new 2016 Christmas Decoration - of course must admit I did get the basic idea from Pinterest.

It replaced my Halloween Candy Jar - which once again I can't get to display right side up.
And I am going to make every effort to fix this when I have a moment.

I will be back soon to share my November stitching finishes and my December Stitching Plans.  

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas.