Monday, October 14, 2013

The Town of Halloween

Is FINISHED!!!! So I had to blog.    This is one of the my Crazy 2013 Challenge - a new start this year.  I loved Stitching this - it is in the 2012 JCS Halloween Issue.  I found it hard to keep count - so there is a bunch of Special Mindy Adjustments.  I wanted it finished before Halloween and I really want to do something with it so I can display.    Hope to get back into blog reading and posting soon. 

Hope you are all enjoying this Autumn Season and life brings you more laughter than tears.

9 comments:

  1. What a great job! Hallowe'en is becoming more popular in the UK...like I really need an excuse for more stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the cute finish Mindy.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your finish! It is very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome design this one, congratulations on the big finish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your finish, just in time for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Special Mindy adjustments" sounds great to me! This looks wonderful and congrats on finishing another CJC start this year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's GORGEOUS! Congrats on your lovely finish! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh great, a Halloween finish, and a Crazy finish at the same time. Congratulations! This design is also on my stitching plan for next year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas.