Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday Adventures

Robot Einsteins. 
Today was my grandsons Robot Building Competition.  First Lego League   It was a very long day, but the good news is, his team's robot scored high enough for them to move on to the next competition.  It will be the first Saturday in December. 

Of course I have no pictures of the Robot, but will get some the next competition.

Special Thanks to everyone who wished me well with my truck.  Not fixed yet, will have to call tomorrow.  Have not drove it yet, my daughter has driven me all around, very frustrating.

Was not a weekend for stitching.  Hope to have pictures tomorrow. 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to your grandsons and fingers crossed they will be successful in the next round! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those robot competitions seem really cool. One of my coworkers' grandsons participated in those. She would share about the different robots. Very neat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas.