Thursday, November 15, 2012

Frog Scissor Hunting

Two thrift store visits, no luck.  Hope to go to this antique place on Saturday.  Can't believe I am so in need of finding one.  Tried to look through a couple of boxes from my mom's, but no luck there either.

Thanks to my friend Dani I have lots of good scissor advice.

http://www.mikeusa.com/Gingher-list.aspx I've picked up scissors here and there there are plenty of fancy handled cheapies out there nowadays. This shop has a great variety of scissors I've never ordered from them but heard good things http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/scissors.html

And from Minnie Scissors and Frogs The Great Scissors Scamper
And from Meari Scissors and Frogs

I just have to be careful not to start to gather up scissors the way I have floss, fabric and charts.

2 comments:

  1. Didn't know about this scissors world!!! Now, every shop I go I look for some lovely scissors but sadly, no luck so far...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scissors can definitely be addicting when you get scissor frogs. Have you seen my scissor shelf? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas.