Monday, October 29, 2012

Fat Men and Snow Belles Weather Warning



I have recently joined Denise's Fat Men and Snow Belles SAL.  November 1 is the kickoff day to share our fabric and threads.  I am ready to go - but if for some reason there is no post from me - well Sandy will have come to visit and left with a memory...  I live in Syracuse - as you can see the black line, the path of Sandy is very close.  We will see.  The City has started announcing its closings for tomorrow and this afternoon.  We are a Snow City and very use to blizzards and way over 100 inches of snow a year...but the wind????

2 comments:

  1. Take care and stay safe! Crossing my fingers your power stays on. Hate when the power goes out. Ike killed our power for a week. Hugs and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful!! Hope there won't be to much damage.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas.