Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Vacation

So we play Cincy in the Big East Semi Finals - I think that is what you call it tonight at 7.

 I am nervous, but not as nervous as yesterday beating UCONN.  That win made us look good.   Visited with Theresa last night in Cortland to say goodbye to my granddaughter Jazarah Johnson before they travel to Jamacia with daddy to visit his people.  How awesome to have two different cultures.  I am sure this will not be the last time they visit Jamacia and one of these times they are taking me with them for sure.

All about me day - Hair appt, Gym, Pastabilities (for bread and hot oil), Sound Garden - to see what is new and great in music and movies.  Have the best used selection around.  And the people are awesom.
Okay is it a wine or beer night?  I mean it is Big East Basketball and that is a beer thing, but Pasta's bread and oil definitely a wine and cheese - oh decisions, decisions...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas.