Friday, May 26, 2017

Small Monthly Update for May

Today is the last Friday of the month, so I am sharing my latest Small, stitched in the month of May.
Heather at Stitching Lotus hosts this SAL, and I don't think I would have ever started stitching Smalls if not for this wonderful SAL.
I am doing the 12 days of Christmas, one day each month this year.  I have finished day 5 for May.  
Also here is an updated picture of the project. 





Here is a reminder of what the completed piece will look like.  I think I am going to spend the rest of May working on the Partridge Tree in the Center.  I debated whether or not to stitch this part, or just the 12 days, and I decided I to do this design as it appears. The more I stitch on it, the easier the fractionals stitches are getting.  Guess that is pretty much true in all aspects of my life.  

19 comments:

  1. Looks great. What a beautiful design.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Day 5 looks really nice. You seem to be up got date on this design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your 12 days sampler is coming along beautifully. Its such a pretty design, I applaud your decision to stitch it as charted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, that's so pretty! Nice stitching.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Day 5 looks lovely, very gold!
    I've been stitching a little bit each month on the rest of the design for my 12 Days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely little finish with 5 gold rings. Glad you're doing the tree. It's a beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your 5 golden rings looks very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice progress on your 12 Days! Enjoy stitching the big middle design--hope you have some extra time with the holiday weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a lovely design, your latest gold rings is very pretty. I also like the holly leaf border.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice! I just love this 12 days design! It is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I agree with everyone - really lovely, Michelle, and I can't wait to see the tree stitched.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this one too Michelle, this piece is looking better with each square!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this design, beautiful colors with the back-stitching on it. I think you made the right choice to stitch the tree in the center.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow it's looking amazing already. Awesome progress.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's looking great! What a pretty design.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations to your sister, I hope they have many happy years together ahead of them. I've been watching all the stitch Maynia posts also, but I just want to finish more of my WIP's instead of adding to them. Wicked Doll turned out nicely, what color did you use on her dress? It has a beautiful variegation to it

    ตารางบอล

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas.