Friday, March 9, 2012

Cross stitch Update HAED SAL

 
 
 

Week Beginning - this is the UFO week, I am working on my QS Tomboy,it is one of my 2012 goals and I have been working on it for over a year now and not even one page done  She is 1 over 1  full crosses 22 ct Hardanger  Selina  Fenech Artist
Week Ending After picture - SAL Freebie SK Forbidden Doorway This is 2 over 1 full crosses on 1 ct aida Meredith Dillman - Artist This link takes you to the artist site and this full size picture, It was cropped for the Freebie SAL to be a SK size.  Please see Heaven And Earth Designs for more info,
These are both great for me, because I do not need help with the seeing - no mag glass.  It is awkward for me to use one.  Treasures on 25 - is hard, and Northern Lights on 28 hard - I may do a restart for Northern Lights - I really want to finish that project but the fabric count is holding me back




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas.