Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday March 7, 2010

Okay, so I haven't been as faithful as I should have been about this blogging thing - and I am going to try to get better. Not sure if this is going to give the look and feel I want, but I am going to continue to try.

You all will be happy, I finally took the snowmen down, and set up some decorations for Spring. It felt good to put them away until next year.

Been so busy with Weight Watchers of late - subbing a lot and am going to try to get another meeting going - maybe super early on Friday mornings. Think I will ask Jean if I can work nine to five thirty or someting on Fridays. That would be so cool. With things the way they have been, I do really need the part time job. And I have found, I can't stay away from WW - it is too dangerous to my weight.

Purchased a new walk man - YES and have loaded all the new recently purchased music. If I do not put them on the walkman, it seems I never take the time to listen. This I am sure is going to help me stay on track with my walking and now the snow is melting and I am not afraid so much of falling. New Goal - to prepare something new at least once a month. I have to figure out a better way to eat

Still trying to finish Keopatra, a nove by Karen Essex. It is taking forever, and it is not as if I am not enjoying the book - I am - it just seems by the time I get in bed, I am so tired, I can't read more than a page or two.

I set up a rotation finally for my cross stitch. Will try to set up a place to explain and keep you posted. Speaking of which, going to try to do a few stitches and catch up on Lost. I know it is wacked, but I still enjoy. Love, just Love watching TV on line

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas.