Friday, November 23, 2012

Unexpected Praise And Grandkid Craft Day

Unexepected for sure:  Karen  from  By Grace and By Gumption has awarded me a Leibster Award.

Here are the rules:
You must thank the person who awarded it to you, paste the Liebster Award on your blog, pick 5 blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave them each a comment on their blogs letting them know the good news!  This was not an easy thing for me.  There are so many blogs I read and love. 

Faithfully Stitching    Blue Star Stitcher   The Stitching Life   Country Stitcher   Samplers, Siiks and Linens

Pictures from Craft Day 
We made the Hersey Kisses Tree - this was not an easy task, Hand Wreaths, some Gingerbread Ornaments.   I tried to take pictures, but it got a little crazy so not many, but I did get a couple  of the trees, and the one of the Wreaths.  Those toothpicks for the kisses turned into be very dangerous when sticking into the cones and the kisses.  My two oldest Grandkids were not there, Jada who is 17 and was at the mall(of course and then work) and Malik who is 14 was at his basketball practice. 


Westley and his mom, my daughter in law Sheila.


Westley and Ehren - My oldest son's sons.


Aalyiah (my 2nd Son's youngest (of five) and my 2nd Daughters Baby Jazarah
 


Zay making his tree, he is the Robot builder, Michael's second son.


Aaliyah hiding behind her wreath


Another one of Michael's sons with Gingerbread Ornament


Jazarah and me - She is ready to go for sure


My two youngest daughters (24, 23) their tree with their Sorority Colors MSU, and a wreath I created for them to hang in the dorm room of course for MSU
 No doubts as to why I am so blessed.

4 comments:

  1. Awww they've all been really busy & worked hard! I love the tree & the blue colour!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute grandkids!! Looks like you all had a lovely day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can certainly see why you are so blessed, so many grandchildren to enjoy! Looks like they had a wonderfully crafty day with you and I just love Aaliyah hiding in her wreath :) You have given me some ideas to do with my grandson...

    Thanks for the award!! I will try to get that posted to my site today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award, Melinda. What an honor! I'm going to work on my 'thank you' post right now :)

    P.S. Your grandkids are PRECIOUS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas.