Thursday, March 22, 2012

Heaven and Earth SAL - Themed

So the theme this week is Spring, so I am going to join in - even though this project is not one of my 2012 goals, it has so many colors and my goals for this year are all blues, dark colors, or b&w so I really do want a change. 

QS Fairy Foal Hatchling  Artist Sarah Pauline.  The reason I love this chart, is beacause it represents my two youngest daughters - Heather loves horses, Brittney butterflies - they are 15 months apart and you would think they were twins. This is on 22 ct white - I hope I will make some progress.  It will be a busy weekend, girls night tomorrow (4 of my daughters will be joining me for movies and dinner, and gossip) then Saturday my Granddaughter Anadia is in a play, and grandson Malik has a basketball tournament.  I hope of course also SU wins tonight and they are playing on Saturday too.  Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas.